Translate

martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

WHY THEY HATE RUSSIA SO MUCH? WHY THEY HATE US SPANIARDS?

I never know but it is a fact the hatred the illwill. i have suffered it during my journalitic career since i consider myself a journalist of state not of fashions and i know what the prosecutions are the continous misaundesrtanding the twisting of fact and its substitution by propaganda. They control all the publishing house, most of the newspapers and big stations aereal and visions are at their stake, the cinema, the theatre, the musique, the rock and roll and the events, now Internet. i in what consists to be a pariah an intllectual pariah. Notwithstnding this, I pray for my enemies and their conversion to the crosso. Franco, Hitler, Stalin are only the tip pf the iceberg of a big frozen mountain of their historiacal resentiment. and also a manifetation of their odium to Rome. One day the iceberg will melt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario